About the Opportunity
- Create and continually enhance key reports that capture main drivers of success
- Execute ad hoc analysis/decision support for key executive stakeholders
- Engage in comprehensive financial analysis to help drive strategic and operational decision-making
- Support various value-enhancing initiatives, including analysis of business performance metrics/drivers
- Identify and implement solutions which improve efficiency and effectiveness through the elimination, simplification, and automation of processes • Participate in special projects as required
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a financial analysis role within a finance department
- Experience in a combination of the following: financial analysis and modeling, reporting, budgeting, business planning, and/or performance measurement
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- CPA designated; CA or CMA preferred
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint are must haves
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29426.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.