About the Company
is one of Canada’s largest non-profit business organizations looking to hire an ERP Solution Specialist
About the Opportunity
- This role will be Reporting to the Vice President, Digital and Delivery, in the Toronto office
- Will be responsible for providing technical expertise in the ongoing operations, maintenance, and support of the organization’s enterprise systems ERP, CRM, with a focus on Microsoft Stack (Business Central) and analytics, including Power BI for financial data and reporting
- 5+ years of experience supporting and maintaining any ERPs (preferably NAV, D365)
- Exposure and knowledge of supporting any CRMs.
- Experience with Data Analytics, Power BI or equivalent
- Experience of Windows .NET Framework, ASP.NET programming
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analytics, and integration
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance
- 3+ years of experience with Business Central and in a development environment
- Experience with design and implementation of software solutions related to Finance and reporting
- Experience in systems design, programming, systems software, support, A/B testing and other testing techniques (UAT)
- Ability to communicate in French would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 367435
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.