About the Company
Our Client specializes in a wide range of services from Value Chain Distribution, to Corporate Brand Solutions as well as Industrial Ingredient Solutions. They allow their clients to retain control over their brands by having full visibility of sales, inventory and promotional funds in customizable reports at any given time. They are Looking to hire an EDI Specialist.
About the Opportunity
- Handle all daily EDI Functions
- Manage the VAN /AS2 set ups and Mailbox activity
- Responsible for EDI documentation and mapping
- Create and maintain 100+ EDI partnerships
- Provide technical support/guidance, problem resolution and maintenance for e-Business Services
- Create and maintain company databases with the utmost integrity and accuracy
- Customer and third party Portals: Send and receive EDI documents from manual entry
- Cross Training in all aspects of the Database team
- Includes numerous administrative and clerical duties
- College diploma or degree in related field 4+ years related EDI experience
- Proficient in X12 EDI standards
- Experience with Softshare ECS /Liaison Suite programs, including Delta
- Able to create Delta maps and test end to end
- Trading partner management
- EDI Processing and error resolution
- Experience with VAN, FTP, AS2 protocols
- Able to read EDI specification and create corresponding EDI raw data for testing
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30143.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.