About the Company
Our client is a TSX listed company in the transportation industry with headquarters around the world. They are looking to add a Director or Treasury who will play a key role on the corporate treasury team.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic new organization, company has a great outlook for the remainder of 2019 and going forward
- Hiring Manager is a veteran in the industry
- Very employee and customer centric culture
- Complex technical treasury role with a focus on hedge accounting, derivatives
About the Opportunity
- Design, implement and manage hedge accounting processes related to interest and foreign currency risk management strategies
- Compliance oversight of the end-to-end process: hedging relationship designation, effectiveness testing, financial statement disclosures, and validation of general ledger amounts
- Ensure interest rate and foreign currency risk management related hedging programs comply with hedge accounting rules under IFRS 9
- Build complex financial models, under a variety of scenarios, PowerPoint presentations and recommendation memos / business cases supported by conclusions of the financial modelling
- Support the process of planning and execution of corporate debt issuance and preparation of analytics and materials for lender and rating agency presentations
- Assisting in the design, implementation and maintenance of policies, standards and procedures and ensuring documentation of Treasury processes is complied with and consistently maintained according to best practices
- CPA or CFA
- Hedge Accounting and/or Derivatives experience including IFRS 9
- 5 years of experience in a corporate finance/treasury or treasury risk management function
- 3 years’ experience designing, building, and managing asset liability simulation modelling
$120,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24226.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.