About the Opportunity
- Support the VP of FP&A and develop and manage the financial planning and analysis team
- Execute the 5-year plan for entire organization with the support of various business partners across multiple divisions
- Manage and execute the quarterly financial forecast
- Oversee and review the analysis around variances to budgets and providing VP with commentary and opportunities
- Prepare and present quarterly forecasts to senior management
- Assist with the preparation of the Management Discussion & Analysis as it relates to FP&A
- Manage any ad hock projects as required
- Manage, coach and train junior staff
- CPA, CA designation with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience within financial planning and analysis.
- Experience managing and leading staff.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading and managing people
- Experience within financial services and/or banking is required.
- Experience working with senior leadership teams and making insightful presentations.
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #374273.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.