About the Opportunity
- Understanding real estate transaction and regulatory paperwork requirements
- Manage, review and process real estate transactions
- Recalculation and validation of commission calculation, issuance of commission statement and invoice to cooperating brokers and communicating applicable documents to lawyers
- Perform final quality review check of all required documents
- Take ownership over investigation and resolution of real estate transactions and funding related questions/issues on a timely basis, collaborating with deal administration team members, branch support/admin staff and broker managers where applicable
- 3+ previous experience with Deal Processing specifically in Real Estate
- Experience invoicing other brokers and handling Realtor commissions
- LoneWolf and basic Excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27928.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.