About the Company
Our client is a large organization in the consumer packaged goods industry. They are looking for a Customer Claims Supervisor to be responsible for supervising and managing the various day to day activities of the Customer claims team.
About the Opportunity
- Supervise and provide leadership to a team of 3 Customer Claims team members
- Supervise and manage the various day to day activities of the Customer claims team, including managing full cycle claims resolution and reporting
- Responsible for all incoming customer claims, managing the inflow and tracking of all claims, including overages, shortages and damages (“OS&D”) as well as customer compliance charges
- Responsible for ensuring that all claims are addressed within appropriate timelines for chargeback
- Authority to communicate and negotiate settlements of claims with customers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of processes, from order creation to pick, pack and shipment of products to ensure preventative measures and controls are put in place to mitigate claims
- Forecasting and budgeting OS&D and vendor compliance charges
- Post-Secondary Education
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Supervisory experience in a related role
- Minimum 4 years of continuous improvement/customer service/ analytical experience, preferably within a consumer packaged goods or relevant industry
- Experience with customer contracts/claims
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26470.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.