About the Company
Our client is in the manufacturing industry providing custom design, engineering, manufacturing & installation. They are looking for a Controller who will be responsible for managing all aspects of finance for two businesses and will partner closely with C-suite leaders providing insights and business solutions.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Well-run company with an open and direct culture
- Profit sharing bonus, travel allowance, free parking, onsite lunch room facilities
- Make an impact! This position will have complete financial responsibility for the businesses
- Autonomous and independent operation of the Finance function leading a team of 2-3 direct reports. The finance department is accountable for outstanding receivables, weekly invoicing, and weekly employee payroll processing.
- Accurately and promptly produce monthly financial statements with variance analysis and insights about the business operations
- Provide analytics to facilitate data drive decision making to support short-term performance and long-term strategy
- Produce Cash management forecasting and optimization
- Proactively seek opportunities to create efficiencies and improve processes by liaising with various department heads to grow the businesses
- Supervise and execute an annual physical inventory
- Develop annual budgets incorporating operational changes for improved productivity, growth and profit
- Responsible for yearend close and review of financials by outside Accountants
- CPA designation or comparable (i.e., MBA)
- Must have manufacturing experience (preference given to custom manufacturing, i.e., job costing and work in progress (WIP) inventory)
- 7+ year experience Hybrid Accounting experience
- Proficient with Visual Manufacturing software
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #366318
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.