About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of packaging and specialty products. They are currently looking for a Regional Controller to oversee the operational and strategic as well as financial health of that region.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- The team is very stable and knows how to get things done
About the Opportunity
- Oversee month-end closing process, prepare internal financial statements and reporting package
- Manage internal controls with respect to financial policies, processes and procedures ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare, analyze and present financial information for monthly, quarterly and annual reports in a precise and timely manner
- Coordinate the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
- Provide operational and strategic management of financial and analytical requirements
- Partner with operational departments to execute and monitor annual plan, business transformation and operational initiatives
- Analyze variance drivers; identify and develop initiatives in collaboration with operational areas to improve operating cost
- Collaborate with Operational departments to improve and control current processes
- Support new project and system implementation from strategic finance and internal control perspective
- Identify opportunities and lead initiatives to improve Divisional finance processes by incorporating best in class practices
- Responsible for full management of the division’s accounting team, including hiring, development, support and retention
- CPA Designated
- Previous accounting/reporting experience at a Managerial level, currently FP&A focused
- 7-10+ years experience, with at least 3 to 5+ years in a Management position
- Experience with leadership and people management
- Previous Experience with Manufacturing
- Strong analytical skills and FP&A experience
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29999.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.