Reporting to the Regional Manager Client Service this position will be the primary point of contact for responding to client inquiries and issues. This includes resolving and/or redirecting complex issues to the appropriate personnel for action.
About the Opportunity
- Monitor and action client communication arriving via the Client Service portals (phone number, email, web chat)
- Provide the single point of contact for assigned clients
- Maintain and monitor the relationship with our clients, continuously assessing strengths, weaknesses, up-sell opportunities and threats. Share this information with the MSD/CSM in order to strengthen our client relationships
- Ensure clients are completely satisfied with the response and resolution to their inquiries and complaints
- Research, respond and resolve client inquiries including but not limited to how to complete import documentation, client contact changes, billing/invoice queries, duty and tax calculations, etc.
- Respond to client issues and opportunities for improvement, including but not limited to: incorrect HS classification, slow release, incorrect billing codes or other invoicing concerns, missing paperwork, client process improvement needs
- Process credits/rebills and determine write off/collection issues within prescribed guidelines and process B2 refunds or amends
- Maintain up to date client and contact information with a high degree of accuracy
- Report client issues or concerns back to respective MSD and/or CSM or appropriate department and work collaboratively to resolve to the client’s satisfaction
- Ensure that issues are resolved at “root cause” and communicate resolution to the client and follow-up to ensure service improvement
- Recognize when issues have not been resolved to client satisfaction and escalates matters as appropriate
- Attend face-to-face client meetings as required and may be required to conduct client exit interviews
- Document all client interactions in Salesforce.com
- Superior client service aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and must be comfortable interacting with both internal and external clients
- Good problem solving, judgement, analytical and decision making skills
- Strong initiative skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Good cross-functional, team-player
- Customs brokerage experience (IA-level or equivalent experience) preferred
- Proficient in Windows-based applications
- 2 years of client support experience
$16 - $18/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24689.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.