About the Company
Our client is a leading supply chain and distribution solutions organization providing services to well-known brands within the Food and Consumer Packaged Goods industry. They are currently looking for a Business Manager to take on various accounting and finance functions in a client-facing role.
Why Work Here
- Significant growth phase for the company over the pandemic, with demand for consumer products soaring
- Room for growth and development within organization
- Will get a lot of exposure in this role - client-facing role
About the Opportunity
- Execute various accounting and business functions, including but not limited to journal entries, account reconciliations, variance and risk analysis
- Prepare reports for external clients and internal management reporting purposes
- Monitor trade spend management
- Maintain complex spreadsheet models
- Lead client and sales agent meetings
- Assist with month-end and year-end process for financials.
- Participate in the development and completion of special and/or ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes while effectively using existing internal systems
- Industry experience preferred from Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Distribution, or Public Warehousing
- 3+ years of experience with progressively more advanced accounting, financial analysis and operations
- Sage X3 ERP proficiency is an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Contact your Vaco Lannick Recruiter for details
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #338316
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.