About the Company
Our client is a leading company providing services to the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, focusing on distribution and supply chain solutions. They are currently looking for a Business Manager to take on various accounting and finance functions in a client-facing role.
Why Work Here
- Significant growth phase for the company over the pandemic, with demand for consumer products soaring
- Room for growth and development within organization
- Will get a lot of exposure in this role - client-facing role
About the Opportunity
- Execute various accounting and business functions (JEs, account reconciliations, variance/risk analysis)
- Prepare reports for external clients and internal management reporting purposes
- Monitor trade spend management
- Maintain complex spreadsheet models
- Lead client and sales agent meetings
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes while effectively using existing internal systems
- Participate in the development and completion of special and/or ad-hoc projects as assigned
- CPA (or in progress)
- 3-5+ years' experience as a Financial Analyst (Analysis and Accounting)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Background in CPG/ Retail, or Distribution is a strong asset
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables) is a strong asset
Up to $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #282511.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role