About the Opportunity
- Act as the company's first contact by responding to incoming support requests through all available communication channels.
- Answer technical questions in a timely manner.
- Incentive sales of companies products and services, as required for all levels of support.
- Process order issues, technical account updates, system payments, cancelations, and refunds via the internal ERP and SAP.
- Contribute to the implementation of special projects or mandates, as required.
- Maintain a high level of product and system knowledge and work with the management team to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Have a college or university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have one to three years of related technical customer service experience or equivalent training as mentioned above.
- Have superior interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Have a concern for details and an excellent sense of organization.
- Be comfortable working with software and able to learn how to use internal systems.
- Experience supporting ERP systems preferably SAP.
- Experience with basic network troubleshooting.
- Experience supporting MS Products, Adobe, Windows 10.
- Experience with troubleshooting mobile devices and peripherals.
- Be comfortable working from noon to 8:00 PM.
- Be fully bilingual (English and French).
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #324793.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.