About the Opportunity
- Gain a thorough understanding of Dealership Agreements and their requirements.
- Establish new accounts in accordance with company procedures.
- Assess the creditworthiness of new customers by reviewing credit reports and financial information.
- Process changes to existing accounts by requesting and reviewing necessary legal documentation.
- Release daily sales orders for approval (automated possible)
- Collaborate with financing company to address credit lines, unit orders and any other financing issues.
- Build strong relationships with customers to minimize payment delays and reduce bad debt risk.
- Investigate and resolve customer disputes and address short payments promptly.
- Monitor and communicate account holds to relevant departments & District Sales Managers.
- Provide payment details for daily deposit recording.
- Perform month end closing for accounts receivable.
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable report to analyze past-due & credit-hold accounts.
- Reconcile accounts receivable subledger.
- Prepare bad debt reserve schedule.
- Assist with daily system integration reconciliation.
- Fluent in both spoken and written French and English.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in credit field and/or accounting field.
- Proficient with Excel, including VLOOKUP, Pivot table functions.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and interest in continuous improvement.
- Energetics, friendly, sociable, and hard working.
- College graduate certificate, Credit or Accounting.
Up to $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #373925.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role