About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a rapidly growing cannabis company where you will always be challenged every day. As a key member of the Finance team, you will primarily be responsible for financial planning and analysis.
Why Work Here
- Fast paced organization, casual culture
- One of the largest companies in its industry in terms of market capitalization
- Great culture and leadership team!
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and distribute detailed periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual) sales reports for the business
- Develop a deep understanding of the major sales drivers of the company to support Canada Commercial decision making
- Create and maintain financial models to assist with business decision making for various functional areas within the Canadian Commercial organization
- Work closely with Canadian Commercial teams to gather reporting requirements and build new reporting capabilities
- Reconcile data across multiple systems, while working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare analytics to support investment decisions as it relates to trade spend and marketing investments
- Support in the preparation of the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting process while working closely with the functional leaders within the Canadian Commercial business
- Support the annual strategic business planning process and preparation of a long-range sales plan
- CPA or CPA in progress or MBA
- 3+ yrs FP&A experience from Retail or CPG
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28133.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.