About the Opportunity
- Architect and develop AEM templates, components, permissions, and policies
- Experience with migrating content and functionality between AEM environment
- Lead and participate in client meetings, professionally and expertly
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Provide constructive feedback in code reviews
- Create Architecture and Technical specifications documents
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- 7+ years of professional hands-on Software Development experience
- 3+ years of experience in Java development in a professional environment
- Architected and launched sites using: AEM
- Proficiency with AEM, Java, Sling, OSGI, Liferay preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30116.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.