About the Opportunity
- Establish and manage credit shared service function
- Review new customer accounts by performing credit checks and reviewing histories so as to set proper credit limits in consultation with management
- Work with employees, sales representatives and customers to collect all past due customer accounts
- Keep the appropriate employees and sales representatives apprised of any changes in customer credit ratings and maintain records of customer credit history
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable aging reports for management review and facilitate regular management review meetings
- Manage cash application and ensure it is done accurately and on a timely basis before month end close
- Prepare monthly Accounts Receivable aging report
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Complete special projects as assigned, including process improvements
- University Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role, including supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in SAP and Excel is required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25237.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.