About the Opportunity
- Perform all aspects of the accounts payable duties including preparing, verifying, and entering of invoices
- Processing weekly Accounts Payable cheques and reports, maintain accurate filing system
- Inputting and maintaining data for accurate vendor records
- Sorting and matching purchase orders and receiving reports
- Post-Secondary diploma in accounting
- Actively working towards an accounting designation is an asset
- Manual processing experience
- 2-4 years’ experience with a non-profit is an asset
- Strong computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Great Plains
$45,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25965.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.