About the Opportunity
- Enter invoices in our payables portal as well as our ERP system
- Handle portal invoice resolution
- Audit and approve invoices in the portal as well as supporting the Accounts Payable Department as needed
- Handle location and Vendor queries
- Reconcile Vendor statements and handle discrepancies
- Verify account information
- Minimum 3 years full cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of ERP system administration for Accounts Payable functions (Dynamics, Oracle, Great Plains, SAP, Pronto)
- Experience with Pronto and or KUPA a definite asset
- Exposure to a fast paced multi-location organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with intermediate level excel skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
$23 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30567.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.