ARE YOU A DESIGNATED PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS AN ACCOUNTING MANAGER? Our client is seeking a polished professional to join their team for a 6 month contract
Accounting Manager - 6 Month Contract
Our client is looking for an Accounting Manager to assist them through a transition period.
About the Opportunity
- Transition activities to more of a centralized/standardized shared services footprint, inclusive of likely moving certain activities from US / Canada locations to a centralized location
- Oversee closing of the ledger inclusive of appropriate review and analytics
- Oversee completion of standard journal entries book inclusive of maturing processes to eliminate and reduce the number of manual journal entries required
- Oversee completion and review of account reconciliations inclusive of appropriate IPE and MRC requirements per SOX
- Mature closing checklists/processes and develop staff to perform and execute to expectations
- Knowledgeable with US SOX requirements – specifically IPE & MRC documentation for manual journal entries and account reconciliations
- SAP experience is highly preferred
- Ability to lead and manage day-to-day for timely delivery/results
- Ability to coach and mentor team through change management
- CPA designated
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21859.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.