About the Company
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of fine fragrances. They are currently looking for an Accounting Manager who will be responsible for the management and execution, including leading the accounting day to day processes.
Why Work Here
- Good work life balance
- Growing company, opportunity to get involve in a high growth beauty business
- Opportunity to grow for the right candidate
About the Opportunity
- Business Unit P&Ls
- Manage 3 staff
- Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Order Entry & EDI Functions
- Costing Analysis
- Year End Reporting and Processes
- Weekly and Monthly Sales and Retail Sales Specialist productivity reporting
- Sales Admin tasks including Sales Unit Forecasting.
- CPA (ACCA) MBA or in Process
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounting with a strong understanding of Operations
- Management or Supervisory experience is an asset
- Advanced Excel and Access skills. Exposure to Sequel Database operation system such as Oracle, Sap, Sage 300 preferred
Up to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #337370.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.