About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the real estate industry. They are looking for an Accounting Clerk/Receptionist who will be responsible for account payable functions and some receptionist duties.
About the Opportunity
- Code corporate invoices and obtain appropriate approvals
- Input invoices in the accounting system
- Preparation of cheque payments, obtain signatures and distribute
- Maintain supplier accounts payable master list
- File paid invoices and electronic copy in document management software
- Monitor and verify trade liability / workers compensation insurance coverage
- Various general ledger analysis as required
- Prepare corporate and real estate properties bank reconciliations
- Maintain permanent records filing system and coordinate old file offsite storage
- Check/review and file monthly bank statements
- CPA in progress (early stages)
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting/ administrative/clerical/ receptionist functions
- Proficient in Excel
- Good organizational and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Real estate company experience an asset
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25716.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.