Bilingual (Mandarin/English) UI/UX opportunity. Contract - 2-3 months.
About the Opportunity
- Create wireframes, user flows, journey maps, mock ups, and prototypes
- Conduct market research, user research, and usability testing
- Develop and maintain the design system in line with our clients’ digital properties
- Facilitate product design/development workshops with stakeholders and vendors
- Work closely with the Dev team based in China to ensure design specifications are implemented to a high standard of polish
- Be an integral part of the product management team and help to define product roadmap
- Must be fluent in Mandarin.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English to work with our clients Development team in China
- Passionate about design and are obsessed with making everything better because you believe that good designs that can help enhance people’s life.
- University degree in Information design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Web and Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3+ years of UX/UI/Product design experience with a deep understanding of native app design principles, patterns and specifications, as well as responsive website design
- Deep knowledge in using design thinking methodologies and tool kits to help business define the problem statement, value proposition, and product roadmap
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29139.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.