About the Opportunity
- Identify new hedge structures that provide cost-saving opportunities including economic value-add to stakeholders
- Monitoring of organization’s financial risk management and hedging requirements ensuring exposures are adequately managed and adhere to the approved polices
- Manage and work in a hands on fashion as treasury subject matter expert on an important projects
- Work with internal & external project stakeholders to maintain proper communication on project progress and liaise as required
- Provide input on process improvement opportunities
- University degree with a professional designation (CPA, CTP)
- 8+ years or treasury experience
- Past experience managing / working on treasury related projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #374790.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.