About the Company
Our client is a Global Company in the manufacturing industry serving a variety of business sectors around the world. They provide an excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with opportunity for professional development.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to be a part of a Leading Company on a Global scale
- Opportunity for growth and development in the role under the VP Treasury
- Fantastic Compensation and Benefits package
About the Opportunity
- Manage strategic relationships with the bank and cash management and Foreign Exchange
- Partner with internal business partners
- Manage hedging plan involving FX exposure
- Coordinate Due Diligence in M&A activities
- Manage and balance debt portfolio to optimize interest expense
- Review monthly cash and debt balances across legal entities and recommend strategies to repatriate cash and optimize debt structure
- Provide oversight and support in corporate cash management and banking
- 5-7 years of experience in a Treasury environment
- Strategic thinker able to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with forecasting, making recommendations and an understanding of financial institutions and banking systems
$95,000 - $143,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28541.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.