ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE AND HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A TREASURY MANAGER? Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their team.
About the Company
Our client, a leading CPG organization, is looking to hire a Treasury Manager. This is not a typical treasury role. This role will require extensive and frequent communication with stakeholders locally and abroad, among all levels of the organization's hierarchy. This role will give in-depth exposure to the business operations front line and strategic planning activities. Being an effective communicator that can effectively build relationships while diplomatically explaining process and control related to all aspects of treasury management will be a huge key to this individual’s success. Having a keen desire to continuously learn more about the business will greatly earn the respect of your peers. This is a large organization and over time there will opportunities to explore other roles in the company to further broaden your career experience. The successful candidate will enjoy extensive professional development opportunities as this role manages all borrowing, investing, foreign exchange, treasury operations, financial risk management and corporate finance initiatives.
About the Opportunity
- Direct borrowing, investing, foreign exchange, treasury operations, financial risk management and corporate finance initiatives
- Collaborate frequently with various management groups locally and abroad
- Effectively create great working relationships with your peers locally and abroad
- Attention to detail and effectively communicate in conflict resolution matters
- Multi-currency hedging strategy
- Govern liquidity management
- Develop and implement cash management operational strategies
- Oversee daily management of cash, debt, letters of credit and performance bonds and management of cash flow forecasting
- Develop and oversee the preparation of treasury reports for senior management
- Develop audit schedules related to interest, debt, foreign exchange and cash availability
- Interact with Corporate accounting for bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly borrowing base calculation
- Manage the administration function of the online banking platform
- Manage the administration of the operating lease program
- Maintain relationships with commercial banks and capital finance companies
- Manage North American tax payments
- Manages treasury audit by external and internal auditor
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of manager experience in a treasury role
- Effective communicator
- Strong business partnering experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17559.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.