About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing professional services organization. This fast-paced firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through mentorship. They are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their finance team to focus on reporting and analysis of cash management, as well as banking relationships and FX transactions.
Why Work Here
- Great organization
- Lots of opportunity to learn in this role and lots of exposure for business partnering
- Great opportunity for mentorship and for growth
About the Opportunity
- Handle all administrative treasury functions
- Reporting and analysis related to cash management, banking and foreign exchange
- Maintain banking relationships, daily cash positions, bank account management
- Maintain models to forecast working capital and cash flow on a daily/monthly/quarterly basis
- Prepare daily global cash reports and perform cash remittance
- Bi-weekly operational cash flow calls, ensure collection of outstanding receivables
- Suggest improvements regarding reporting, workflow processes, and transaction services to minimize cost and improve efficiency
- Collaborate with all stakeholders in addressing and providing solutions to problems/issues arising from daily treasury operations
- Complete month-end and quarter-end reporting requirements and assist with financial statement disclosures for treasury related activities
- Perform general treasury financial analysis, complete special projects and support audit requests
- CPA In Progress is an asset
- 3-5 years of Treasury experience with exposure to cash flow forecasting
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication ability
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27478.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.