About the Company
Our client is a Large Real Estate Company in Canada. They are looking for a Manager of Corporate Accounting.
Why Work Here
- Collaborative culture and Excellent Work Life balance!
- Very good opportunity for Progression
- Fantastic Culture!
About the Opportunity
- Liaise with various investment counterparts and banks to execute transactions
- Liaise with external tax professionals and auditors on various transactions and year end audits
- Produce top quality and accurate investment and treasury reports with detailed analysis
- Prepare cash flow positions and analysis for the corporate group and optimize funding and investment needs
- Prepare and analyze budgets and other special reports required by the owners
- Help manage the insurance function including securing property and liability insurance for our real estate portfolio and assist with the risk management function
- Prepare complex accounting entries for new investments, acquisitions and financial transactions, and verify information to legal documentation
- Recommend and implement improvements to the accounting systems and procedures
- Coordinate tax compliance deliverables
- Develop and maintain standard practices, controls, and procedures for the corporate accounting department
- Monitor regular activities to ensure the accurate and timely completion of items such as bank reconciliations and inter-company loan movements
- Manage changes to the business resulting from acquisitions or legislation
- Assist with reporting on real estate investments made by external investors
- Additional ad hoc tasks as requested by owners and management
- Minimum of five years post-CPA designation experience
- Exposure with Tax
- Strong Accounting Background
- Public Accounting Experience
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #364532.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.