ARE YOU A BRIGHT UP AND COMING TAX PROFESSIONAL LOOKING TO JOIN A WORLD CLASS COMPANY IN A SENIOR TAX ANALYST ROLE? Our client is hiring a Senior Tax Analyst to join their winning team for a full-time position.
Senior Tax Analyst
About the Company
Our client, a large publicly traded global asset company, is hiring a Senior Tax Analyst. They have been in operation for over a century, and have gained clients in North and South America, as well as Australia and Europe. As they continue to expand their portfolio, they are looking for a dedicated professional to join the team at their downtown office.
About the Opportunity
- Assistance with the preparation of corporate and partnership income tax returns and related filings for all Canadian group entities
- Gathering of information and preparation of responses for review to queries from various tax authorities in respect of income tax audits and notices
- Research and documentation of basic technical issues related to income taxes that arise on an on-going basis
- Assist with ad-hoc tax projects including implementation of tax planning strategies
- Assist with the compilation of financial statements used for filing tax returns as required
- Assist with the preparation of tax quarterly and annual income tax provisions
- Perform testing of tax related controls and documentation of results
- Either completed or in the process of completing a CPA designation
- In-depth tax course is an asset
- 2+ years of Canadian corporate tax experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20181.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.