ARE YOU A SENIOR DEVELOPER WITH SALESFORCE DEVELOPMENT SKILLS? Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer with exposure to Lightning development.
Sr Salesforce Developer
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for performing all tasks required to develop, implement, and support the Salesforce.com application integration with custom developed applications.
These tasks include but are not limited to: developing design documents, APEX coding, Angular coding, testing, and supporting the system.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience functioning as a Salesforce.com developer for Enterprise edition or higher (preferably at mid to large, multi-dimensional organization)
- Salesforce.com certifications highly desirable
- Hands On Experience and Expertise with Lightning framework is a plus
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture
- Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries
- Detailed knowledge of Security, Sharing, Profiles, and Roles
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications and presentation skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20628.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.