ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER OF FP&A LOOKING TO LEVERAGE YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE IN A MORE CHALLENGING ROLE WITH A RAPDILY GROWING COMPANY? Our client is hiring a Senior Manager of FP&A to join their team.
Senior Manager- FP&A
About the Company
This company is a collection of top performers who have a demonstrated track record of exceptional academic and professional performance and experience. It is a good fit for people who are high achievers and want to work in a performance-driven environment. People who work hard and fit into the culture can take their careers to incredible heights at this company.
About the Opportunity
- Lead business unit budgeting process and develop accurate, frequent and timely re-forecasts
- Compare actual results to budget, support the achievement of key priorities and present results to leadership team
- Develop and lead plans to implement recommendations based on analysis and deep knowledge of the business
- Understanding macro-economic and business issues trends/issues/opportunities that will impact our overall financial performance
- Monitor and report on economic, industry, consumer, and competitive developments
- Assist management in driving the organization to reach or exceed its financial goals
- Work proactively to improve operations, processes and policies to improve alignment with business plan
- Identify and document business improvement opportunities
- Support strategic projects such as acquisitions, divestitures, new business ventures and post-merger integration as they emerge
- Assist and collaborate in financial modeling, valuation and due diligence efforts related to potential acquisitions
- Support capital market activities such as debt and equity raising
- Manager level or above experience
- CPA, CA, CMA, CGA or MBA designation
- Must have banking or insurance company experience
- Must have progressive FP&A experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17177.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.