ARE YOU A MAC FANATIC? DO YOU DEVELOP APPLICATIONS IN SWIFT / OBJECTIVE C AND MAC OSX SDK? Our client is looking for a Senior MacOS/Swift Developer.
Senior MacOS/Swift Developer
We currently have an opening for a Senior Objective C OSX Application Developer proficient in Objective-C or Swift with programming (building Mac desktop apps). This position will be located downtown Toronto. Previous experience with developing or implementing OSX application is highly preferred (mobile iOS development experience is ok too).
About the Opportunity
- Work with a small team to build a pleasant user experience on Mac OS desktop platforms
- Design and develop user interface layouts
- Develop applications using Objective-C and Swift, and Mac OS SDK
- Provide support when necessary for the products you are working on
- Write software that communicates with other systems over the network, or with hardware APIs
- Profile and identify security flaws, performance problems, compatibility issues, and user facing bugs
- Write Unit Tests and Documentation as necessary
- Assist users and clients around the clock when necessary
- Have a BS or MS in a technical field or relevant work experience
- Have extensive experience writing either Objective-C or Swift code, and the ability to read and interpret both languages
- Extensive background working with SQL based database application
- Be able to work effectively in team environments with people from diverse technical backgrounds (e.g. software, hardware, and image processing)
- Have deep knowledge of how macOS works under the hood (including Mac OS SDK knowledge is preferred)
- Understand software engineering practices such as version control, code reviews, and testing
- Learn quickly and have a keen eye for detail, with the ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and work well in high pressure situations
- Have good communication and writing skills, as they relate to communicating ideas/requirements, and writing proposals/documentation
- Be available to work during extended hours including weekends if required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20686.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.