About the Opportunity
- Preparation of financial reports and commentary
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of financial master data across all systems. This encompasses evaluating requests for new general ledger accounts and profit/cost centers for reasonableness, proposing appropriate financial statement presentation, ensuring approvals are secured and that data is consistent across various systems.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and submission to parent company
- Lead the annual balance sheet and cash flow budgeting and forecasting process.
- Monitor changes in accounting standards
- Prepare supplementary reports to assist management in evaluating financial performance
- CPA Designation
- 3+ years of Relevant experience
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of IFRS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30260.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.