About the Company
Our client is a prominent high-growth financial services institution. This entrepreneurial and very collaborative team is dedicated toward a common goal, to deliver an experience of excellence to their clients. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will have the responsibility of producing complex consolidated financial statements, participating in accounting research and also helping produce the external MD&A. There are future leadership and many special project opportunities as well for this new position.
- Entrepreneurial, fast paced
- Great work/life balance
- Collaborating, hardworking group of young professionals
- Room for progression
Perks & Bonuses
- Family orientated
- One of the fastest growing organizations in their sector
- Lots of company social events on site and office site
- Great work hours and work hour flexibility
- Room for promotion and supervising
About the Opportunity
- Prepare complex consolidated external quarterly, annual financial statements and supporting schedules under IFRS
- Prepare quarterly finance presentations and supporting schedules
- Conduct and manage monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Prepare and present consolidated business performance reporting packages to board and executive leadership team
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26055.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.