About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a large and diverse real estate company where you will always be challenged. Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst provide financial and feasibility analysis on development projects and potential acquisitions.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization with room for development into a Managerial position
- Organization has real estate projects all over the GTA, with constant pipeline of new and exciting projects
About the Opportunity
- Update and process daily banking and other cash management functions
- Provide financial and feasibility analysis on development projects and potential acquisitions
- Commercial development budgets / pro formas to support Senior Management
- Assist and support Commercial Department as an active team member
- Review and tracking of project costs, change orders, invoices, letter of credits, etc.
- Project variance and cost analysis (Actual vs budget against costs to complete)
- Work closely with other teams including Leasing, Construction, Development, Accounting, etc.
- CPA, CFA, MBA, or in-progress
- 3-5 years experience in a financial analysis position (Balance sheet/ income statement pro formas, cashflow modelling, project budgeting, rent roll, leases, etc.)
- Experience within a real estate
$65,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28660.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.