About the Company
Our client is a large publicly listed technology and consulting firm providing a variety of services to their clients. They provide an excellent work-life balance and a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus. They will provide opportunity for professional development. This firm is well-positioned for success and hard work is rewarded.
About the Opportunity
- Draft quarterly and annual financial statements and MD&A of the Company and supporting schedules
- Conduct research and prepare position papers and Company accounting policies on complex topics under IFRS
- Involvement in month-end activities including preparing and maintaining certain schedules and reconciliations for monthly internal reporting, quarterly review, and annual audit purposes
- Assist in the coordination of the quarterly reviews and the annual audit of the Company with internal departments and the external audit firm
- Support the compilation of annual and periodic budget information
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial statements for the reporting subsidiaries and pension plan
- Engaging in ongoing process improvement
- CPA (CA)
- 3+ years of relevant financial accounting experience with IFRS knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24522.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.