About the Company
Our client is a well established organization in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer packaged goods. As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will take the lead to support sales in customer pricing, manage margin and oversee the budgeting and forecasting process.
Why Work Here
- Supportive culture from top to bottom
- Focus on environment and sustainability
- Business is doing very well, there has been a surge in orders during the pandemic
About the Opportunity
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process by partnering with Sales, giving visibility to risks and opportunities by customer
- Assist in providing pricing to customers by collaborating with operations and procurement to gather relevant bill of materials and commodity costs
- Drive decisions for net sales and margin improvement at various levels of the business
- Leverage customer contracts to empower sales to effectively drive pricing, deduction and trade spend negotiation with customer
- Develop and implement various financial analyses including, but not limited to: product/customer/SKU profitability, billback reports, key customer requests, trends and drivers, customer bid proposal support, and pricing and promotional spend
- Maintain customer database, update pricing and customer contracts
- Assist with month-end closing duties
- Assist with internal and external audit requests as required
- CPA In Progress or MBA
- 3+ of experience in a Manufacturing environment (ideally food manufacturing)
- Experience with Sales/Commercial Finance, FP&A, analytical experience, budgeting, forecasting, BOM, pricing, sales margins
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28682.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.