About the Company
Our client is a well-established organization in the financial services industry. The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze, plan and budget for all compensation related expenses within the organization.
Why Work Here
- Work environment is professional, diverse and tenured
- Lots of interaction with other areas of the finance and operations teams
About the Opportunity
- Lead major aspects of compensation and headcount planning and analysis including forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and process documentation
- Partner with key stakeholders in Human Resources, Finance, Enterprise Project Management and senior management across the organization
- Prepare and enhance tools for compensation analysis for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting including the reconciliation of compensation accounts to ensure completeness and accuracy for the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Review balance sheet reconciliations prepared by Payroll
- Lead the optimization of Human Resource module in the Financial Planning System, Adaptive Insights
- Develop deep understanding of Fee Models in order to lead or provide effective support on work on new lines of business
- Undertake complex financial modelling and scenario analysis based on organizational business changes/ proposals with supported assumptions and tracking of progress
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of management reporting requirements for Senior Management, the Audit and Risk Committee and the Board
- Assist in the audit and annual report preparation
- FP&A experience focused on compensation/payroll
- Strong knowledge of Canadian GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28294.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.