About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the reinsurance industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for support and develop monthly reporting requirements, variance analysis reports as well as support the annual budgeting and forecasting of compensations costs.
Why Work Here
- Lots of exposure to senior management, as well as be exposure to various projects as the organization continues to grow
- Open plan office where everyone is respectful, friendly, helpful
About the Opportunity
- Support the deployment of Adaptive (reporting tool)
- Manage the forecasting process of our compensation costs
- Analyze variances and trends in Headcount costs
- Support with various analysis and reporting for the HR project
- Ensure the quality of information by brand and customer in our decision-making system
- Develop easy-to-use KPI monitoring and projection tools and dashboards to support the decision-making process
- Support the HR Finance Manager in the monthly “rolling forecast” process (master data from our forecasting system, variance analysis, etc.)
- Support the FP&A in the analysis and forecasting
- Obtain information from the various stakeholders to complete the analysis requests
- CPA In Progress
- 3-5 years of related working experience
- Strong Excel Modelling & Managing large volume of data
- Budgeting/forecasting and business partnering experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27939.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.