About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturing organization and a massive presence in North America. If you have high achieving aspirations of becoming a Manager within two years, this role will give you the professional development and leadership to achieve this.
- Thriving culture, mentorship is a priority
- Modern office space, large corporate team
- Nice work life balance.
About the Opportunity
- Produce the month end financial reporting package for internal and external stakeholders for multiple business units through extensive business partnering
- Conduct complex variance analysis on key accounts throughout the entire set of financial statements
- Participate in the forecast / budgeting exercises
- Lead ad-hoc reporting and other analysis project requests by partnering with the senior leadership team
- Help with the annual internal and external audit requirements
- Participate and present complex presentations on organizational performance
- There are other facets of this role to be considered
- CPA from Big 6 Firm
- Strong excel skills
- Technical assurance experience in IFRS or US GAAP
- Motivated for future early promotion
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27392.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.