About the Company
This position is primarily responsible for providing financial expertise, analysis and reporting support to the Exteriors Division. Responsibilities include analysis of monthly results, annual budget and monthly forecast preparation, performance analysis and reporting, capital investment analysis and ad-hoc business decision support.
About the Opportunity
- Participate in the annual budget and monthly forecast preparation (coordinating sales forecast inputs, margin analysis, SG&A planning and cost sharing, consolidated analysis, etc.)
- Review divisional consolidated and component results, and provide performance trend and variance analysis with a focus on issues and opportunities
- Maintain and promote standard reporting techniques and templates for use across the division
- Prepare monthly business performance reports and presentations for division and group management
- Provide analysis and modelling in support of incentive compensation plan target development and approval
- Monitor and report on business performance against incentive compensation plan targets
- Assist business management in the financial analysis of capital and business growth investment opportunities
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close process by preparing and/or reviewing selected journal entry support schedules
- Assist in the interpretation and administration of transaction approvals in accordance with company policy, including maintaining approval automation tools and templates
- Provide independent review and validation of selected transactions in compliance with required management approvals
- Provide other financial analysis in support of business decisions as required from time to time
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as/when assigned
- Minimum of a BA/BS in finance or accounting with a preference for a CPA
- Minimum of seven years of professional finance/accounting work experience
- Budgeting and forecasting in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with cost accounting
- Conceptual understanding of, and ability to apply key financial analysis techniques such as discounted cash flow, internal rate of return, break-even and variable contribution, etc.
- Superior data management and modeling skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Experience with business modeling
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- JDE (ERP) experience
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25674.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.