About the Company
Our client is a large retailer. They are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager, Reporting and Compliance, to assist with various capital projects and requests, SOX controls, and inventory-related accounting.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Good team culture, a laid-back environment in which everyone gets along very well
- Good mix of people from different experience levels
About the Opportunity
- Lead assessment of inventory balances working closely with Inventory contacts in Finance Operations to review monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and provisions for reasonableness; This includes conducting independent investigations to resolve issues and make corrections where necessary
- Assist with SOX 302 and 404 annual compliance program
- First point of contact for Business and Finance operations in providing appropriate accounting guidance on Capital projects and new contract reviews; This requires strong technical acumen combined with the ability to understand business needs and processes
- First point of contact for internal and external audit functions
- Critically evaluate current financial processes in order to identify areas of improvements and potential efficiencies with a high degree of independence
- 3-4+ years experience
- SOX OR Internal Controls/Bill198 experience
- Background in consumer-related industry preferred
- Inventory or retail experience is an asset
- SOX (SOX 302 and SOX 404) or compliance experience is a strong asset
$80,000 - $90,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29981.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.