ARE YOU A SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER? Our client is looking for a Senior Devops Engineer (Large Startup!) for a full-time position.
Senior Devops Engineer
Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to maintain and support their high availability production systems, including systems administration AND development with specific focus on uptime, security and reliability.
- Computer Science graduate
- 3+ years in a formal DevOps role, preferably in high traffic/volume environments
- 5+ years of Unix/Linux administration experience in scalable, secure, transactional development, QA and production environments
- Strong scripting/development experience in any language (Python, Ruby, Shell, etc.)
- Working knowledge of deployment automation tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, etc.)
- Expert scripting knowledge (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Exposure to AWS is preferred
- Strong understanding of databases - SQL (and noSQL is a plus)
- Experience with integrating monitoring tools
- Experience with testing and automation
- Deep networking/systems knowledge is highly preferred - networks, servers, IPtables, VPN, load balancing, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20666.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.