About the Opportunity
- Prepare and lead financial analysis, modeling, forecasting, and reporting to develop insights into cost structures to support strategic business decisions including ROI / IRR analysis etc.
- Prepare ongoing management reporting including KPIs, performance and other metrics related to ongoing strategic business initiatives
- Prepare forecasts for performance and financial results and related predictive analytics
- Help define new reporting requirements, using ongoing standard methodology and business needs
- Act as senior level relationship contact point on any raised issues/matters
- Support the VP, Financial Planning & Analysis to enhance the strategic business partnering function
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning as required
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience including analysis and reporting on strategic initiatives, preparing business cases, ROI / IRR analysis etc.
- Financial Institution experience is required
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills – able to effectively work with and support senior executives
- Length of assignment: 3 months with the possibility of extension
- Work Requirements – hybrid with 2 – 3 days per week in office
- Vaccination – must be fully vaccinated (2 doses)
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 375235.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.