About the Company
Our client is a well-established organization in the global pharmaceutical industry. They are looking for a Business Analyst to provide data analysis/validation support and strategic insight based on the analytics to affect change and growth in the business.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic culture - excellent team dynamic/chemistry
- Good work life balance
- Company provides time off in the summer and Xmas shut down
About the Opportunity
- Support the Monthly Business Planning cycle – work with commercial and finance and presentation decks
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Finance
- Present Budget and Forecast projections to Sales & Marketing teams
- Provide analytics to support Sales force optimization as required
- Working closely with the Head of the Business Unit on KPIs
- CPA/CFA is an asset
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience in a similar role with business partnering/ FP&A experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and solve problems independently;
- Experience with data manipulation and interpretation and analysis
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong Excel skills and previous experience excel modelling experience is an asset
- Strong communication skills
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29302.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.