About the Opportunity
- This person will be working in a team of 8 QAs, testing a large suite of web applications. The technology stack used for development is PHP and Linux. Selenium and Java are used for automation scripts. This position is mostly Manual Testing of a large web app
- Computer or Electrical Engineering degree/diploma
- Good experience with manual testing of web applications (80% of the role)
- Some understanding and experience with automation testing (0-20% of the role)
- Exposure to Selenium WebDriver and Java scripting skills
- Linux exposure
- Good SQL skills
- Understanding of APIs (SOAP and/or REST)
- Ability to work in Markham
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28474.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.