About the Company
Our client is a midsize healthcare company located downtown Toronto, and they are looking to hire a .NET Developer (onsite position) to join their project team.
About the Opportunity
- This position will join an Agile team of developers working on desktop (windows) and web/mobile applications that deal with accounting, billing, scheduling, etc
- All the development is done in .NET, specifically WCF/WPF, ASP.NET/C#, SQL/TSQL, Xamarin, Entity, SSRS
- They are implementing microservices, Docker, Kubernetes private cloud, etc.
- This is a smaller team, so this person will get exposed to a lot of technology and skills (eg QA, CI/CD/Devops/etc)
- Good experience with .NET (at least C#) development, recent grads are also ok
- Good SQL skills
- Good HTML/JS/CSS
- Understanding of web services
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work 5 days a week at Yonge/Bloor
- Good communication skills
- Experience with windows desktop .NET development is an asset
- Exposure to vb6 is an asset
- Experience with T-SQL is an asset
- Experience with microservices is an asset
- Experience with Xamarin is an asset
- Experience with Entity framework is an asset
- Experience with SSRS is an asset
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes is an asset
- Experience with CI/CD, devops is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #301518.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.