ARE YOU AN MS DYNAMICS GP SPECIALIST LOOKING TO EXPAND YOUR SKILLSET? Our mid-size client in Mississauga is expanding their IT team.
MS Dynamics GP Specialist
Our client is hiring a full-time Dynamics GP resource who will be performing a mix of support and development/config duties on Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM. This candidate will be given the opportunity to expand their experience with those systems. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for an organization that provides lots of room for advancement.
About the Opportunity
- Design, develop and test various business processes using MS Dynamics CRM and MS Dynamics GP
- Develop and implement test procedures to verify expected system behavior and while ensuring the accuracy, integrity, completeness, and timeliness of the data stored in the database systems.
- Develop, modify and maintain assigned programs
- Monitor the operation of assigned programs and respond to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding
- Modify/maintain plug-ins, workflows and web services of MS Dynamics CRM and GP as needed
- Research complex problems, find optimal solutions and implement as per best practices
- Research new products and systems that may benefit the organization while remaining up-to-date with emerging technological advances, trends and direction
- Hands on experience in system design, programming and/or systems software and support
- Practical working knowledge of Microsoft technologies with an emphasis on .Net, MS Dynamics CRM and GP
- Strong relational database skills
- Experience in MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) preferred
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries
- Solid understanding of MVC architectural pattern, Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0, REST and SOAP Endpoints
- Understand principles of agile development
- Understand Web Service architecture
- Familiar with software design patterns
- Ability to recognize and resolve system issues
- Ability to communicate technical and complex issues both verbally and in writing
Pay Range $65000 - $75000
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19085.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit