About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company that services Fortune 500 clients and government agencies. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
- Newly created role with a lot of exposure at the executive level
- Work closely with the CRO and other senior executives to develop and manage the enterprise risk plan at the company
- Work for a world class asset management company with a demonstrated history of success, growth, and well above average returns for investors, shareholders, and partners
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of risk, compliance and other asset management programs across portfolio companies
- Support operational and risk due diligence for potential acquisition targets
- Support the development of post-closing on-boarding plans and oversee on-boarding process
- Oversee the managed risk system across the Infrastructure Group
- Liaise with leadership on assessment of key enterprise risks and emerging risks
- Oversee quarterly reporting to the Company’s Board of Directors
- Support business partners in executing the Group’s portfolio governance processes
- Manage Conflicts Committee communications for the Infrastructure Group
- CPA, CA
- 4-6 years of progressive work experience in accounting/finance functions
- Enterprise Risk or Advisory Group Services of a large firm or equivalent experience in industry is ideal
- Self-motivated, proactive and collaborative
$$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26375.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.