About the Company
Our client is a publicly listed technology company. This firm is well-positioned for success and provides a great opportunity for professional and career development and growth.
Why Work Here
- Experienced management team, supportive work environment
- Currently in a Work from home environment
- Fantastic benefits
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the day-to-day indirect tax function for Canadian and global operations
- Oversee compliance reporting
- Research indirect tax policies and respond to internal requests from the business units
- Provide sales tax guidance to internal and external stakeholders for compliance and indirect tax savings
- Review all indirect tax exemptions to ensure tax compliance and recoverability for all entities
- Support the implementation of business system changes and/or system improvements to ensure compliance
- Implement new tax legislation and verify corporate compliance with changes in tax rates and relevant changes in legislation
- Prepare income tax installments (CA, US, UK and around the world) based on the latest business results
- Support quarterly, annual tax provision processes, including but not limited to tax accounts analysis, current and deferred tax reconciliations
- Support income tax return filing: data collection, tax forms entry, update various tax return data, response to provider information request, filing and response to tax authority inquiries.
- Assist in transfer pricing data collection, impact analysis, TP master file, country by country and local reporting
- 2-5 years of directly related work experience in indirect tax, income tax compliance with exposure to HST/sales
- CICA (In depth tax courses) is an asset
- Knowledge of /Exposure to US Tax is an asset!
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 29802.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.